[APG Public List] Who do you think you are? My days One and Two.

Elisabeth Thorsell elisabeth at etgenealogy.se
Sun Mar 6 08:41:53 MST 2011

Guten Tag! Roland,

It was good to read about your experiences in London, and I am very much
tempted to go there next year for the show. Ryan flies from Sweden too.

It seems to be a nice occasion to be able to meet with APG members,
without having to go to the U.S., even though I hope to be able to
attend the FGS in Springfield in September.

We do have a Swedish version of the Who-do-you-think-you-are?, and I
have also seen the first American series, but consider the British the
best, and have them all on DVD. Now I am waiting for series 7 to be
available. A friend and I also share a subscription to the British
/Who-do-you-think-you-are?/ magazine, which seems to be one of the best
British genealogy magazines.

Well Roland, hope to see you in London next year, und ich spreche etwas
Deutsch!

Elisabeth Thorsell
Swedish Genealogist&  Writer
Editor of "Swedish American Genealogist"
Visit http://www.etgenealogy.se/sag.htm
Utgivare av nyhetsbrevet "Vi Släktforskare"
Besök http://www.etgenealogy.se