[APG Public List] Who do you think you are? My days One and Two.

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 02:39:42 MST 2011

Good morning Roland and others,

Yes, it was quite an exhilarating event in London.  Getting to meet many of the other members of APG from around the globe and exchange ideas and thoughts on research was very uplifting.

I recall the thrill of meeting Roland, Andras Koltai from Budapest, Hungary, Carmel Gilbride of Dublin, Ireland, McKeldren Smith of New York City, and Roland Blake, a local Londoner.  We have to give credit to Roland for his superb job of getting the booth (stand in England) all set up.    The Stand #519 was visited by hundreds of curious inquirers asking about APG and what does it do in the field of genealogy.  It is my hope our responses will pique more interest in genealogy.

Roland has given a great many comments on his experience.  Another good epistle was done by Dick Eastman (www.eogn.com).  Dick did lot of photos covering the three days in the WDYTYA event.

It is definitely a time and event that I will remember for many years.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

 <http://www.floridadetective.net> www.floridadetective.net

 <http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com/> http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com/

CG and Certified Genealogist are Service Marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license by board certificants after periodic evaluations by the Board

Lakeland, FL