[APG Public List] [APG Members] Who do you think you are? My days One and Two.

John Wylie wylie.jwc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 5 19:47:40 MST 2011

Roland,

Your epistle is a first-rate read. I loved it. It wasn’t as good as being in London, but it brought me closer to the experience. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and time in sharing.

John Wylie in Texas

PS  We love the British comedies but sometimes revert to Google to look up a term. Talk about delayed laughter <grin>.