[APG Public List] Genealogy and economic activity

Meredith Hoffman / GenerationsWeb mhoffman at generationsweb.com
Sat Mar 5 17:21:26 MST 2011

I also last week got a new client from the Ancestry link to my APG link -- and at least two other enquiries that may eventually turn into new clients, too.

In some ways, this may end up working better than the EC process, simply because anyone who follows the link to APG and then sends a personal email has already taken a more concrete step and may reflect more of a commitment to carrying through. Just a thought....

--Meredith

Meredith Hoffman, M.A. Linguistics
Professional Genealogy Researcher
GenerationsWeb / Plymouth, MA