[APG Public List] [APG Members] Who do you think you are? My days One and Two.

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Sat Mar 5 17:19:15 MST 2011

Roland,

Thank you so much for this summary. Don’t worry, Americans can’t always understand British English either. I wonder if the Brits have as much trouble in America?

So glad you took the time to share your experiences.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com

CG and Certified Genealogist are Service Marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license by board certificants after periodic evaluations by the Board.