[APG Public List] Genealogy and Economic Activity

Lyn Whelan johnwhelan at xtra.co.nz
Sat Mar 5 15:26:18 MST 2011

It's unfortunate that link only pops up on the .com site.  It doesn't appear
in the .uk or .au sites - which seem to be the ones that come up almost by
default depending what geographical region you are in - even if you key in
ancestry.com .  You then have to opt to go to the relevant one at the bottom
of the home page that comes up.

It would be nice to think that those who are unaware of the hire an expert
link (in other regions) could access it by their default sites.  How would
one go about suggesting that to ancestry?

The .com certainly gives exposure to US professionals - I would like for
someone to know about those of us in the Pacific and UK too (other than by
.com) if you follow what I mean.

Lyn (NZ)

  _____