[APG Public List] Genealogy and Economic Activity

Catherine Desmarais stonehouseresearch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 05:56:25 MST 2011

Judy, my business is definitely up, but I have been attributing it to the
new APG link on Ancestry.com and the effect of Who Do You Think You Are. The
show may have helped spark interest, the link made it easy to find a
researcher, and the improving economy could be a factor supporting people's
willingness to spend money on family history research. Interesting
question/thought. Thanks for posting it.
Cathi
Catherine Desmarais, Professional Genealogist
www.StoneHouseResearch.com
Genealogical and Forensic Research
Heirloom Albums and Wall Charts