[APG Public List] Genealogy and Economic Activity

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 22:47:46 MST 2011

Jackie,

You are not alone in that thought.  I've heard others make that suggestion.  Perhaps the oil companies knew how volatile the Middle East was.

I don't want to give the wrong impression.  Work is not back to what it was here in Utah, but at least some of the companies that weren't hiring are now hiring.

Jeanette