[APG Public List] Genealogy and Economic Activity

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:56:36 MST 2011

Perhaps it is not economics but rather the TV show: who do you think you are that is making the difference?

In Illinois, I do not see much economic improvement as jobs are still lacking, with gas and grocery prices increasing a lot!  Makes me wonder if the idea behind revolutions in the Middle East were geared to raise the barrel price of oil.  I understand that in early January that gas companies were predicting gas to go up to $5/gallon and that was weeks before the events in Egypt made the news.