[APG Public List] Genealogy and Economic Activity

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 07:57:26 MST 2011

Judy,

Your observations are correct.  There is a very slight improvement in the economy that I hope will continue.  This is affecting genealogists in the SLC area.  Their businesses are not what they were prior to Pres. Bush's announcement two weeks before the last presidential elections, but there is an improvement.

Jeanette