[APG Public List] Genealogy and Economic Activity

JUDY A RIFFEL riffelj at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 4 07:49:49 MST 2011

Sometimes my background in finance and my interest in genealogy merge in unexpected ways.  This morning I was watching CNBC report on improving jobs numbers while I was thinking about how my own professional genealogical activity has picked up lately.  I wondered if there was a correlation between genealogical activity and the economy in general?   So, what are others experiencing?  Is genealogy business picking up?   Maybe APG could start a survey -- The Genealogy Economic Indicator?  I suggest that mostly in jest, with a tinge of seriousness.

Judy Riffel
Baton Rouge, Louisiana