[APG Public List] site.derekdavey.com/

Lyn Whelan johnwhelan at xtra.co.nz
Tue Mar 1 18:54:40 MST 2011

Hi Derek

I too have a relatively new website and found the feedback of others
valuable

What I noticed was repetition of your education/qualifications etc on 3
pages

Perhaps once with impact would work and that frees up some space for other
things such as your specific services etc

Are you aiming for overseas clientele also?

Good Luck

Lyn

Lyn Whelan

www.pastpresented.co.nz <http://www.pastpresented.co.nz/>