[APG Public List] FGS Hotel & rideshare

Leslie Lawson Leslie at LawsonResearch.net
Sat Jun 25 17:31:56 MDT 2011

All,
My roomie and I found another to share accommodations with while at FGS
in Springfield. I have  a room at President Abraham Lincoln Hotel
reserved for Tuesday to Sunday, 2 beds. If someone wants these, let me
know. If I've not heard from anyone by Monday, I just cancel the
reservation.

I am renting a car at St. Louis airport on Tuesday afternoon and driving
to Springfield from there. If you are flying in close to 1:30 p.m.,
Tuesday, September 6th, we'd be happy to take one more in the car with
us to share expenses.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

--
Leslie Brinkley Lawson
5180 SW 198th Ave., Aloha, OR 97007