[APG Public List] state and regional genealogy publications list

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:31:48 MDT 2011

Thanks for doing this, Harold and Michael!
On Jun 20, 2011, at 9:03 AM, Harold Henderson wrote:

Michael Hait and I have posted a list of state and regional genealogy journals at our web sites. Corrections and additions welcome. More information at http://midwesternmicrohistory.blogspot.com/2011/06/state-and-regional-genealogy-journals.html

Harold

--
Harold Henderson
Research and Writing from NW Indiana

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

"Wilssearch Editorial & Research Services - your service of choice for the indexing challenged genealogist."
Masters of Military History student at AMU