[APG Public List] Last call to save $$ on Genealogy Conference ** New: Sat only registrtion **

treviawbeverly treviawbeverly at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 13:37:09 MDT 2011

Just a reminder that the last day to save $$$ for the 15th Angelina College Genealogy Conference is
Saturday, June 25th.
WHEN: July 14 (optional Thursday workshops) and July 15 7 16 (regular Friday & Saturday conference)
WHERE: Angelina College Campus in Lufkin, Texas
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION FORM: http://www.angelina.edu/genealogy/genealogy.html
Includes some meals, vendors, fellowship, syllabus with outlines from our great speakers
____________________________
NEW: We have had a number of inquiries about Saturday only registration from those who cannot take off from their employment, etc. ** SATURDAY ONLY ** is now open. 1/2 of the regular Friday/Saturday registration - $90
Lunch & syllabus included. Just fill in the Registration Form --- clearly mark SATURDAY ONLY and mail with your payment. **. June 25th to the door, $100.00. **
Friday evening meal and speaker (only for those who register for Saturday) - add $20.
If you have any questions, please contact me ...
~ Trevia
Trevia Wooster Beverly
Houston, Texas
713.864-6862
Conference Coordinator Genealogy Conference
http://www.angelina.edu/genealogy/genealogy.html