[APG Public List] Researcher for Poland / Russia Needed

Meredith Hoffman / GenerationsWeb mhoffman at generationsweb.com
Mon Jun 13 21:43:27 MDT 2011

If you're looking for researchers with on-the-ground experience over there, one of the best ways of finding such people is through jewishgen.org. They have a current page with researchers in eastern Europe who are recommended by individual members who've worked with these people, so you can contact the recommender, if you like, for more information before you contact the researcher.

http://www.jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/Researchers.htm

Note that these researchers are not recommended by jewishgen; the recommendations are provided as a service to users, with appropriate caveats, which you should read--the same caveats that are provided by any organization that lists recommended researchers.

--Meredith

Meredith Hoffman, M.A. Linguistics
Professional Genealogy Researcher
GenerationsWeb / Plymouth, MA