[APG Public List] Researcher for Poland / Russia Needed

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:51:16 MDT 2011

I need one as well.

~Jackie
On Jun 11, 2011, at 4:58 PM, Kathleen Warr wrote:

I am need of a researcher that specializes in Russian Poland (near Grodno).  If you are interested please contact me off list.

Thanks so much!

--
Kathleen Cogbill Warr
www.olddeadpeople.com

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

"Wilssearch Editorial & Research Services - your service of choice for the indexing challenged genealogist."
Masters of Military History student at AMU