[APG Public List] Help needed from NIGR Alumni

Charles S. Mason, Jr. cgrs791 at netscape.com
Mon Jun 6 14:11:21 MDT 2011

I will be the dinner speaker for the NIGR Alumni Association dinner in July.
I am looking for people who have attended NIGR in the past, who are willing
to share their experience and what attending has done for them.  Also of
interest did you join the alumni association and how that may have helped
you? Part of the program will be a "where they are now" or who did you meet
at NIGR that has assisted or encouraged you to become a better genealogist.
Also, if you won the NIGRAA scholarship, how did that help you in your job
or your genealogical research?

For example: a NIGR classmate encouraged me to become certified and acted as
my mentor.

I will give credit to anyone who shares something that I use.

Please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Chuck Mason

Charles S. Mason, Jr., CG

Past President of the Fairfax and Mt. Vernon Genealogical Societies.

Certified Genealogist and CG are Service Marks of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists and used here under license.