[APG Public List] 6th great grandson of 6th great grandfather

John Yates john at jytangledweb.org
Fri Jun 3 17:59:05 MDT 2011

On 6/3/2011 4:44 PM, Drew Smith wrote:
> Half-7th cousins?

This is the one I'll use. Not sure why FTM didn't
offer it.

I got a number of private replies, some including
this one. Thanks to all!

Esp. the tip that Wolfram Alpha does it now. I had
the pleasure of meeting Stephen Wolfram about three
decades ago at a lecture. Only three or four of us
in attendance, one, my 1/3 boss at the time, later
won (shared) the Nobel prize in Chemistry. Just a
little of my Academic pedigree! ;-) (which is a real
thing that some people do track). I'm currently
slowly reading his book "A New Kind of Science".

John