[APG Public List] Northland Chapter gathering

Sandy Thalmann sthalmann at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 14:37:40 MDT 2011

The Northland APG Chapter will be visiting the River Falls, Wisconsin, Area Research Center on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 1:00 P.M. Archivist Kathryn Otto will give a tour and we will have time to explore the resources available there.

See http://www.uwrf.edu/AreaResearchCenter/AboutUs.cfm for a map and information about parking.

If you are able to come early, we will gather at Perkins in River Falls for lunch at 11:30 A.M. Perkins is located at 1109 N. Main Street in River Falls.

Please RSVP --by June 6-- to sandy at authenticorigins.com if you are planning to come to lunch so that we can reserve enough table space.

We hope to see you on June 11!