[APG Public List] [theorygen] Live web class discussion = Solving a "brick wall" problem - meaning "Not Solved Yet"

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 13:11:30 MST 2011

Linda,

Any documents I find will be made available before the live web class discussion.  I don't intend to tell everyone my own conclusions but to present "raw data" from original record sources to go with Barbara's report and anyone else's information.

We can work together during the discussions and determine what the documents actually mean in regards to establishing the maiden names of both Elizabeth and Thankful.

Although the ultimate goal is to find these maiden names, the idea is to have the discussions be learning experiences for all involved.  As we discuss what the documents hold and form group conclusions, we will all benefit.

Thanks,

Jeanette