[APG Public List] [theorygen] Live web class discussion = Solving a "brick wall" problem - meaning "Not Solved Yet"

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 12:24:05 MST 2011

Linda,

All suggestions are open.  That was Barbara's summary from several years ago.  There are plenty of research options still open.  I plan to go to the FHL and check out microfilmed records of original documents for the areas where Elizabeth and Thankful are known to have lived.

Anyone with ideas of where to look or who wish to look up information, just let me know.
So, all suggestions prior to the first discussion are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeanette