[APG Public List] Live web class discussion = Solving a "brick wall" problem - meaning "Not Solved Yet"

Larry Boswell laboswell at rogers.com
Sat Jan 29 08:20:31 MST 2011

Because this was the first case study on ResearchGen the material for Barbara's interesting study is online through my Dropbox folder.  For anyone who is considering joining the live web class, a full view of the material that is the subject of that class can be found at http://db.tt/lyhhqB2  .   Maybe Barbara, if enough eyes are on it, Elizabeth's origins will be found!

note that this is a "read only" link.  If there are problems accessing it, please contact me off list and I'll help you.

Larry