[APG Public List] Live web class discussion = Solving a "brick wall" problem - meaning "Not Solved Yet"

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 13:27:07 MST 2011

Dear Everyone,

Several of you have taken advantage of the two live web class discussions presented  by myself and Sarah Kirby in October and November, 2010 and also the two presentations of how to use the live web class software.  It's time to begin again for this upcoming year.  Only things will be a little different.  The Heritage Genealogical College students will also be invited to participate in these discussions and may even be presenters of their own "not-yet-solved" genealogical research problems.

Barbara Matthews has given us our first problem to solve for the year.  Attached is her summary write-up of what she has done and where the research is for now.  I plan to go to the FHL and research some of the locations mentioned before scheduling this live web discussion to solve Elizabeth's maiden name and Thankful's surname (presumably Elizabeth first husband's name).  See the attached research problem summary for details.

Any of you interested, please let me know so that I can add your emails to the invitations.  I was holding these on Saturday afternoons so as not to interfere with student live web discussion times, but will change to most likely a Thursday morning and evening schedule to accommodate the most interested people.

Please review Barbara's summary and let me know if you want to be invited to the live web class discussion regarding finding Elizabeth's maiden name and Thankful's maiden name.  If you are not able to attend, the live discussion will be recorded for later viewing.

Sincerely,

Jeanette Daniels
Heritage Genealogical College