[APG Public List] Newborn Given Temporary Name?

Valerie Stern wolawol at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:17:26 MST 2011

The wrong name, Frank Davidson Brown was put on my great uncle William
Arthur Brown's birth certificate in West Derby registration district,
England. The story was that it was done by a nurse "who was not a total
abstainer;" Frank Davidson had died a little prior to his birth and she got
the names mixed up!

Valerie Stern