[APG Public List] APGPublicList Digest, Vol 15, Issue 11

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:36:32 MST 2011

Maria, what really made me laugh (besides the idea of gynecology as a hobby),  was the picture I formed when I thought of male infertility and genealogy, and how we should be thanking him for making more women pregnant!  And yes that is the picture in my mind - as opposed to make men more potent.
On Jan 18, 2011, at 10:57 AM, Maria Hopper wrote:

> I found the genealogist confusions kinda cute.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/01/14/cb.commonly.confused.job.titles/index.html

It happened to me!  I was participating in a forum where you had to introduce yourself, at the time I said I was a teacher, and my hobby was genealogy. The next person was a physician who specialized in male infertility. The moderator said, it was great that we were sitting next to each other as we would have a lot to talk about.  We looked at each other with perplexed looks and then we both burst out laughing.  Know anyone whose hobby is gynecology?