[APG Public List] APGPublicList Digest, Vol 15, Issue 11

Maria Hopper reetree at optonline.net
Tue Jan 18 09:57:21 MST 2011

> I found the genealogist confusions kinda cute.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/01/14/cb.commonly.confused.job.titles/index.html

It happened to me!  I was participating in a forum where you had to
introduce yourself, at the time I said I was a teacher, and my hobby
was genealogy. The next person was a physician who specialized in male
infertility. The moderator said, it was great that we were sitting
next to each other as we would have a lot to talk about.  We looked at
each other with perplexed looks and then we both burst out laughing.
Know anyone whose hobby is gynecology?