[APG Public List] FW: [IGHR-l] IGHR 2011 - Registration for Course 1 and Course 4 are now open

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Tue Jan 18 08:10:08 MST 2011

For those who want to go to Samford University this June, registration opens
today. The popular courses are sure to fill quickly.

-- Elissa
Coordinator for the Genealogy as a Profession course

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com

War,

ighr at samford.edu.