[APG Public List] Questions on Social Security Benefits Application

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:10:54 MST 2011

Joan, true about the marriage record - but not a requirement.  I was not doubting Sheri, I was adding details based on my personal knowledge of having taken and adjudicated all such applications for survivor benefits and payee applications and accountability reports.   I have 28 years of experience with the administration.  What surprises me is how much I actually remember from my work years, but not from my college years.

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

"Wilssearch Editorial & Research Services - your service of choice for the indexing challenged genealogist."

Masters of Military History student at AMU