[APG Public List] Questions on Social Security BenefitsApplication

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:06:05 MST 2011

Yes, I did make that assumption.  sorry - but she may have worked prior to her marriage and/or the birth of her children.  My mother worked before I was born and then returned to work after I was in high school, so I never make the assumption that women never worked, even if they did not work after marriage.  I tend to err based on my women's libber bias!

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

"Wilssearch Editorial & Research Services - your service of choice for the indexing challenged genealogist."

Masters of Military History student at AMU