[APG Public List] Questions on Social Security Benefits Application

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 20:33:03 MST 2011

I never said the Rep Payee had to be a relative. The Rep Payee also doesn't
 have to be the custodial guardian--although they often are. I am  saying
that in all probability the marriage record would have been part of the
original file because it would establish beyond doubt who the legal father  is.

Joan

In a message dated 1/9/2011 9:25:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,