[APG Public List] Questions on Social Security BenefitsApplication

Donna McR donna316 at tx.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 18:26:31 MST 2011

I should clarify:  what they said was that the application does not even include a question related to the marriage date (if any) of the parents.  Obviously, the applicant wouldn't be required to prove a marriage if there were not one, as that is unnecessary.  Only parenthood need be proved.  This I already knew.

I was just hoping there was a an optional question that asked for a date of marriage, as all I need is the marriage date of this particular married couple who died and left their orphaned children.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Warmest Regards,

Donna