[APG Public List] Questions on Social Security Benefits Application

Sheri Fenley sherifenley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:17:20 MST 2011

Joan,

No, all I was trying to say was that in order for the children to get the
benefits from SSA their relationship to the father is all that would have
been required.  Proving the marriage of the children's parents would not
have been required. This would have been done with the birth certificates of
the children, not the marriage certificate of the parents.

Sheri Fenley

I meant to use the words "representative payee" and not "benefits
administrator"