[APG Public List] Questions on Social Security Benefits Application

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 18:12:05 MST 2011

Dee-

Your situation is different in that there was no marriage. Where a
marriage exists there is a legal presumption that the husband fathered the
children born during the marriage--unless someone could prove otherwise. Where
there is NO marriage then parentage would have to be established through other
means--in your case the birth records of the children.

Joan

In a message dated 1/9/2011 7:23:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,