[APG Public List] Questions on Social Security Benefits Application

Sheri Fenley sherifenley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 15:02:40 MST 2011

That may be true, but the benefits paid to the children would be sent to a
benefit administrator who doesn't have to be the children's mother or even
the next of kin.  Proof of the relationship of the children to the deceased
wage earner is what is required not the marriage of the deceased wage earner
in order for the children to receive their benefits.

On the other hand, what the heck - order the record and see what they have
on file,  LOL

Sheri Fenley
Stockton, California