[APG Public List] Questions on Social Security Benefits Application

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 14:39:10 MST 2011

Donna-

In all probability the marriage record would be on file because it would be
 the proof needed to establish that the children are children of the
deceased  wage earner.

Once a person dies (in this case both parties to the marriage record  are
deceased) FOIA goes into effect and you should be able to order the record
provided they haven't trashed it by now.

Joan

In a message dated 1/9/2011 4:21:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,