[APG Public List] New Jersey Marriage

Stephen Danko stephen at stephendanko.com
Thu Jan 6 13:46:43 MST 2011

Alvie,

New Jersey marriage records from May 1848 to December 1900 are available through
the New Jersey State Archives for $10.

http://www.state.nj.us/state/darm/links/reference.html#r1

Essex County has marriage records from 1795 to 1879, so the county is not an
option for you.  The New Jersey Department of Health has marriage records from
1901 to the present and so is also not an option for you.

Best regards,
Stephen J. Danko, PLCGS