No subject

Thu Feb 10 10:56:25 MST 2011

in=20
unexpected ways.=A0 This morning I was watching CNBC report on improving jo=
bs=20
numbers=A0while I was thinking about how my own professional genealogical=
=20
activity has picked up lately.=A0 I wondered if there was a correlation=20
between=A0genealogical activity and the economy in=20
general?=A0=A0=A0So, what are others experiencing?=A0=20
Is=A0genealogy business picking up?=A0=A0 Maybe APG could start a=20
survey -- The Genealogy Economic Indicator?=A0 I suggest that mostly in=20
jest,=A0with a tinge of seriousness.</div>

--000e0cd56b0a50bc2b049dbbca17--