[APG Public List] Labelling photos

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:31:17 MST 2011

I think all of the above is correct!  When dealing with digital material, metadata is extremely important.  But, not identifying the actual document is not the way to go!  I have an entire shopping bag of photos from a distant relative of people I have no knowledge of.  The relative is the widow of my father's fourth cousin (or something like that) and I never met any of her relatives.

I have so much of my own family to do that I don't know when I will get around to working on her family.  Oh well!