[APG Public List] Labelling photos

LaDonna Garner ladonna at leafseeker.com
Mon Feb 28 10:48:19 MST 2011

I use a double ended label pencil. It's not as easy to find anymore. The
local art store isn't carrying much of anything anymore and not sure of
the maker. But I used to sell Creative Memories which also had one but
they've moved to just a black ended pencil. One side is soft lead the
other white soft lead, not a china pencil since that's waxy and can
stick to other photos.

Here are a an ebayer with one at reasonable price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-Memories-pen-photo-labeling-pencil-NIP-/120690130450?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item61cb644d61

Sincerely,
LaDonna

LaDonna Garner, B.S., CG^SM
Historic Preservationist & Board-Certified Genealogist^SM
P.O. Box 24, Bloomsdale, MO 63627
www.leafseeker.com   http://blog.leafseeker.com Historic Preservation is
important. Get involved and save our history! CG^SM is a service mark of
the Board for Certification of Genealogists® and used here under license.