[APG Public List] Labelling photos

Bonnie Kohler kohlerbj at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 28 09:27:58 MST 2011

LaDonna wrote:
  Call me old fashioned but I'm still for using the pencil versus inks no matter what the claims for photo use. Simple, little chemicals & issues, done. :)
LaDonna,

I might have missed the post. What kind of pencil shows up on the back of current photo paper? Someone mentioned a pencil similar to a china marker. I like china markers for certain things, but I'm a little concerned about the crayon-like consistency of a china marker for archival purposes.

Bonnie Dunphy Kohler
APG Florida Chapter