[APG Public List] Labelling photos

LaDonna Garner ladonna at leafseeker.com
Mon Feb 28 08:33:28 MST 2011

Also, many times meta data gets erased when copying.
Call me old fashioned but I'm still for using the pencil versus inks no
matter what the claims for photo use. Simple, little chemicals & issues,
done. :)

Sincerely,
LaDonna

LaDonna Garner, B.S., CG^SM
Historic Preservationist & Board-Certified Genealogist^SM
P.O. Box 24, Bloomsdale, MO 63627
www.leafseeker.com   http://blog.leafseeker.com Historic Preservation is
important. Get involved and save our history! CG^SM is a service mark of
the Board for Certification of Genealogists® and used here under license.