[APG Public List] Labelling photos

Valerie A. Metzler vmah at keyconn.net
Mon Feb 28 08:06:35 MST 2011

The Faber Magicus pencil will mark even resin coated papers.  Make sure that you have the photograph on a hard surface, not a tablecloth, folder or magazine.  Christine's advice was correct.  The Magicus pencil is available from University Products.  Last time I looked, however, it was mislabeled as a Stabilo.  I have talked with them about it.
Valerie A. Metzler, M. A., C. A.
Valerie Metzler Archivist/Historian
114 Ruskin Drive
Altoona, Pennsylvania 16602