[APG Public List] Labelling photos

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 11:58:32 MST 2011

Steve, these are what I was referring to, I just could not think of the name.  But having said that - I just read on one of the archival supply sites that these are not to be used on photos.  However, the scrapbooking store http://archiversonline.com sold them to me for just that purpose.

Are you using them on the back of your photos?

~J