[APG Public List] Labelling photos

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Sun Feb 27 07:54:50 MST 2011

I use an archival pencil sold through archival supply houses and home
parties such as Creative Memories. I think it is like a china pencil that
will mark on flat, glossy surfaces. Sorry to hear about the bleed through on
your photo. I would try to scan the photo ASAP before the bleed through gets
worse.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com