[APG Public List] Labelling photos

Eileen Souza eileen.souza at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 07:41:38 MST 2011

Ray said:

>All of this makes sense - but, on the other hand, soft pencil is far from
the most durable way to label anything. Ink would be ideal - if only it were
chemically benign and dried quickly so it would not transfer. This would be
especially true if the ink could be used in a fountain pen - the one writing
implement which requires the least pressure to write with.

I use a ZIG Millennium 005 pen.  This is a very small diameter tip.  It is
archival quality, fade proof, waterproof, acid-free and non-bleeding.  Best
of all, you do not have to press very hard to write with it.  In fact, it
writes with almost no pressure at all.  I have not had any problems labeling
photos with this pen.   You can buy them on Amazon.

Eileen

Eileen A Souza

Eldersburg, MD

Old Bones Genealogy LLC