[APG Public List] Labelling photos

Stephen J Danko stephen at stephendanko.com
Sat Feb 26 21:41:40 MST 2011

I have used Pigma Micron Pens for many years:
http://www.sakuraofamerica.com/Pen-Archival

The manufacturer states that the ink in these pens is archival quality ink
for use in acid-free environments; chemically stable, waterproof, and fade
resistant; no smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers.  The pens
are available in a wide range of ink colors and nib sizes.  The ink is not
dye-based ink and is described in great detail at:
http://www.sakuraofamerica.com/pdf/PigmaInkStory.pdf

Stephen J. Danko

http://www.stephendanko.com/