[APG Public List] Ink for Labelling Photos

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 21:21:54 MST 2011

     I think there are supposed to be markers for this purpose. I have no idea how safe they really are. And they aren't fountain pens, so by definition they require writing with more pressure.
     I really would like to set this challenge out there - Nathan seems to like to expand the utility of fountain pens, while upsetting traditional assumptions about them. So if anyone has any ideas on what qualities such an ink would need to have...
     Of course, I can't guarantee that he'll do anything about it. He's a very, very busy guy, after all. But it seems like the sort of project he's undertaken in the past, so I hope to at least get him thinking about it. And I know where to post on the subject so he'll see it, or at least hear about it. :-D
                             Ray Beere Johnson II

Apologies: I intended to originally send this to the list, but it is late, and I replied to the original sender only. So I'm resending...