[APG Public List] Labelling photos

PLDunford PLDunford at cox.net
Sat Feb 26 16:32:49 MST 2011

Israel

I don't know that there's a "standard" but I've always gone with "understand
your reader."

Most of us are used to seeing "left to right" on photo captions, and if
someone is turning a photo back and forth, the "left to right" will work.

To make it even easier, I'd put "on left -- George, right -- Fred"

I'd always go for more information than needed, where there might be a
choice.

Pat
In Tucson