[APG Public List] [APG Members] State and local society genealogy education programs

JFonkert at aol.com JFonkert at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 12:50:08 MST 2011

Thank you to all who have responded to my query about local and state
genealogy education programs so far.  I won't have time to digest  everything
until I return next week from an overseas trip.  In the  meantime, keep the
feedback coming.  I will be sharing some of what I learn  in a session at FGS
in Springfield.

In a message dated 2/21/2011 8:48:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,